Your child will feel at home at Kool Kids Ashmore
We offer a family-focused child care and early learning environment in Ashmore for children from birth to six years. Our nurturing and experienced educators provide a safe space where children feel confident to explore, grow and learn.
Conveniently located near Ashmore State School just off Currumburra Road, our child care centre is easily accessible to families in Ashmore, Molendinar and Southport.
Our centre features five modern rooms, large outdoor spaces, three age-appropriate playgrounds, a veggie garden and a range of exciting extracurricular activities.
Every day is full of learning, laughter and fun at Kool Kids Ashmore!
Why you’ll love Kool Kids Ashmore
We offer high-quality early learning and all-inclusive child care to ensure a convenient and stress-free experience for our families. We’re proud to provide the following facilities and services:
- Nutritious meals and snacks prepared daily by our on-site chef
- Daily photos and updates on your child’s progress through our communication app
- Nappies and wipes included for your convenience
- Interactive learning technology including iSandbox, an exciting interactive tool exclusive to Kool Kids that inspires imaginative play and fosters language development, as well as interactive TVs, iPads and SMART Board Interactive Whiteboards
- Extracurricular activities including the Future Champs sports program, yoga, dance, music, soccer and tennis (for an additional fee)
- Our Genki Japanese curriculum taught by our own native Japanese teachers
More reasons to love our centre
At Kool Kids Ashmore, you’ll also enjoy:
- Play-based early learning programs designed to inspire a love of learning in the most formative years of a child’s life
- A government-approved kindergarten program based on the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guideline (QKLG) and taught by a Bachelor-qualified early childhood teacher
- A fully air-conditioned centre and on-site parking
- Regular in-house festivities for annual events and special occasions
- Educational children’s shows and special guests to extend on the children’s learning
- Extended hours from 6.30am to 6.30pm
- Flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy
Book a tour to see why Kool Kids are happy kids. We look forward to meeting you and sharing this exciting journey with your family.
Meet the Centre Manager – Kim Lewis
I hold a Diploma of Children’s Services.
I chose to become an educator because I wanted to guide children to be the best they can be.
The team at Kool Kids Ashmore strives to support children’s development and prepare them for their future endeavours. Each child is treated as a unique individual and personally mentored by every team member at the service.
We look forward to welcoming your family to our centre.
Virtual Tour/Photo Gallery
Take a Virtual Tour!
Nursery (0 – 12 months)
Our nursery room offers:
- A nurturing environment where children feel safe to explore and discover
- Tummy time and physical activity
- Messy play and sensory activities
- A language-rich environment through play-based experiences such as music, singing and rhymes
Toddlers (1 – 2 years)
Our Toddlers room provides:
- Play-based music and movement activities that enhance sensory-motor development
- Opportunities for children to form relationships and develop their self-confidence
- A language-rich environment that supports development through books and conversations
- Opportunities for children to explore literacy and numeracy through real-life experiences
Junior Kindy (2 – 3 years)
Our Junior Kindy room offers:
- Social learning through group and individual play throughout the day
- Interactive technology designed to promote gross and fine motor skills
- A language-rich environment through books and conversations
- Opportunities to learn about literacy and numeracy in a safe and inspiring environment
Senior Kindy (3 – 4 years)
Our Senior Kindy room provides:
- An environment that builds a healthy physical and mental wellbeing
- Boundless opportunities for outdoor teaching and play
- Safe opportunities for risky play and extracurricular activities
- Active sport and language programs
Kindergarten (4 – 6 years)
Our Kindergarten room offers:
- A school-readiness program focused on literacy and numeracy through play-based learning
- The use of children’s interests as a vehicle for learning
- The development of social and emotional skills
- Enhanced self-awareness and respect for others
Reviews and Testimonials
See what some of our parents say about our centre:
“From the Director (Lee) all the way down to the staff and the centre itself, it is the most amazing child care place. Since relocating our girls in late 2015 to Ashmore Koolkids we couldn’t be happier. We have built some really good relationships with the centre’s staff, the care and support you receive from the educators is outstanding. They really do care about each and every child and it shows as soon as you walk through the front doors. The warmth and welcoming from the team is so comforting. I couldn’t recommend any other centre if we tried.”
“I just wanted to say a big thank you to you, Laura and Mishka for making us feel so welcome at the centre. It is lovely walking into a welcoming place which starts with a supportive and involved director. Grace absolutely LOVES coming to kindy and even asks about Laura (Wouwa) and Mishka (Ishka) on the weekends. She has learnt so much while in their care and both Josh and I are so thankful she has such caring and loving teachers. Thank you for all you have done.”
– Kellie, Josh & Grace
“Thank you for ALL the lovely emails. I love reading them at the end of my day and seeing them enjoying their days with you all is so precious. Keep up the great work and keep them emails coming. Thank you all :)”
– Soli & Jiale
“I would like to thank all the staff at Kool Kids Ashmore for the amazing job they do. I have never had an issue over the past 2 years my daughter has been attending and I have been so happy with everything. My daughter has learnt so much from attending this childcare and comes home happy every time. I honestly can’t speak highly enough of what a great centre Kool Kids Ashmore is and how wonderful and friendly they all are. :)”
“I just wanted to tell you how amazing Miss “Marley’s mum” (Ebony) is. She is so vibrant and engaging with the parents and also the kiddies. Danie is amazing also and is such a wonderful support and is such a wonderful support and is so calm and loving. Thank you for such a fun team to send off SoSo!!!”
– Kate J
“Thank you for all your love, support and understanding you have given our boys over the last six years. Staff have come and gone but each of you have played a part in helping our kids to grow and learn and succeed in small ways. Everyone has shown such kindness and compassion to our family over the years and for that we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.”
– Sarah, Adrian Levi, Jude & Finnegan
“Tim and I always knew how awesome you… were but it’s sooooo much more apparent now… Riley’s doing fine but he certainly misses you all.. and still sometimes asks to go back to ‘my old kindy’.So really I just wanted to encourage you guys that you all do an absolutely amazing, brilliant and outstanding job.. My heartfelt thanks and kind regards to everyone xoxo”
We’d love to welcome you to Kool Kids Ashmore. Please fill out the below form to register interest and one of our friendly staff will contact you to discuss your needs.
Please note: filling in this form does not guarantee a place. We recommend visiting a centre for a tour and meeting our friendly educators.