Kool Kids are at one with nature at Kool Kids Mermaid Waters!
Our modern child care and early learning centre overlooks beautiful Lake Hugh Muntz in tranquil Mermaid Waters. Your child will have endless opportunities to explore and learn in our natural outdoor environments.
Kool Kids Mermaid Waters is easily accessible to families in Mermaid Beach, Mermaid Waters and Burleigh Waters.
Our centre features large outdoor areas, adventure-filled playgrounds, a veggie garden, regular visits from local wildlife and a range of exciting extracurricular activities.
Every day is full of learning, laughter and fun at Kool Kids Mermaid Waters!
Why you’ll love Kool Kids Mermaid Waters
You’ll enjoy a stress-free child care experience and your child will benefit from a play-based early education program designed to inspire a love of learning during the most formative years.
We’re proud to provide the following facilities and services:
|Kindergarten Program||Learning Technology|
|Daily Updates||Genki Japanese|
|Extra Curricular||Healthy Meals|
- A government-approved kindergarten program based on the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guideline (QKLG) and taught by a Bachelor-qualified early childhood teacher
- Interactive learning technology including iSandbox, an exciting interactive tool exclusive to Kool Kids that inspires imaginative play and fosters language development, as well as interactive TVs and iPads
- Nutritious meals and snacks created with Karla Gilbert and prepared by our on-site chef
- Daily photos and updates on your child’s progress through our communication app
- Our Genki Japanese curriculum taught by our own native Japanese teachers
- Extracurricular activities including a sports program, cultural program, song and dance and Japanese (for no additional fee)
More reasons to love our centre
At Kool Kids Mermaid Waters, you’ll also enjoy:
- Nappies and wipes included for your convenience
- A fully air-conditioned centre and on-site parking
- Three outdoor play spaces specifically designed for different age groups
- Regular in-house festivities for cultural and religious celebrations
- Educational children’s shows, special guests and excursions to extend on the children’s learning
- Extended hours from 7am to 6pm
- Flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy
Book a tour to see why Kool Kids are happy kids. We look forward to meeting you and sharing this exciting journey with your family.